The image is one of the main contents of the digital age, so a storage place like iCloud is a great alternative.
With the help of this online platform, it will be helpful to reduce the storage space on a laptop or device.
But, even with this feature, you might want to have one or more images on your phone, laptop, or tablet and pull them directly from iCloud.
If you have that interest, here we are sharing how you can download them and how you can save them to a device of your choice, all with an easy procedure.
How to download photos from iCloud and save them to my devices
Whether you want to keep a few photos handy or just have them on your mobile device, there’s a way to download them from iCloud.
And although it may seem a bit complicated depending on the device you have and the internet network, we will share simple steps below for you to download and save it. But first, do the following:
- Find out how much space your photos take up in iCloud.
- Go to iCloud.com from your favorite browser and sign in with your Apple IDENTIFIER.
- Then click on your name and choose the “Account Settings” option.
- In the storage section, check the space or weight of your images.
Now it’s time to tell you what you need to do to download photos from iCloud.
For iPhoneiPad and iPod touch:
- Go to “Your Device Settings”.
- Tap your name at the top of the menu to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on iCoud, then on “Photos”.
- Finally, choose the “Download and keep originals” option.
Now, if you want to have them on your Mac, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to your “Photos” app.
- At the top of the screen is the menu bar. There, click on “Photos” and then on “Preferences”.
- You will see a context menu. Once it appears, choose iCloud, located at the top of the window.
- Click the selection next to “Download originals to this Mac.
Now that you know the procedures you have at your fingertips to download and store photos on your devices, extracted from iCloud, try one and see those images you love so much again.