This tutorial is about how to upload a resume from LinkedIn. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to upload a resume to LinkedIn. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download Resume from LinkedIn
As most of us know, LinkedIn is similar to a social network like Facebook, to be specific. However, LinkedIn is mainly used for professional purposes. It is a platform you can use to showcase your skills, knowledge, education, experience, etc. You might think that a resume can do these things as well, but one thing to keep in mind, resumes are only started or sent to someone who you personally do. You can update your CVs on job boards, but who sees them?
With LinkedIn, you can easily turn your profile into a downloadable PDF file that you can use as a resume. That’s how. Have you adapted your LinkedIn profile to one of the most attractive and professional? So maybe it’s time you stopped writing a new resume every time you have to apply for a new job. LinkedIn has a built-in feature that lets you create a resume from your profile. In this guide, we explain how to upload a resume from your LinkedIn profile.
How to upload a LinkedIn resume
- From your LinkedIn homepage in a web browser on your Mac or PC, click your name or profile icon.
- Click on “More…”, then on “Save as PDF” in the drop-down menu.
- The resume will appear as a downloadable PDF file at the bottom of your Internet browser window. Click on the file to open it.
- Your CV will appear in a new tab. From here, you can print the document by clicking the Print icon in the upper right corner (represented by the image of a printer) or save it to your computer by clicking the Download icon next to the Print icon (represented by a down arrow) . opposite arrow and horizontal line).
- If you chose to save your resume, type a name for the file and click “Save.” The document will be saved in PDF format by default, unless you change the file type by clicking the drop-down menu next to “Save as type:” and selecting another file type.
Final Words: How to Download a Resume from LinkedIn
Hope you understand this article How to upload a resume to LinkedIn, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.