Pikmin Bloom is a game that requires a strong internet connection to function properly. In fact, without a stable connection, the game will crash and display an error message. Additionally, the store will not load and players will not be able to purchase new items. Internet is essential for this new iPhone and Android game. With that in mind, here’s how to fix the Pikmin Bloom “Low network connectivity” error.
Fixed Pikmin Bloom “poor network connectivity” error
To fix the Pikmin Bloom ‘low network connectivity’ error, players should:
- Check that their internet connection is stable.
- Whether it is WiFi or mobile connection, this game only works with a good connection.
- Restart the game.
- Close and reopen Pikmin Bloom to see if that fixes the problem.
- Install the latest game update.
- To make sure the app is working properly, iPhone and Android users should check their respective app store and download any available updates.
- Check the downtime.
- The game may experience a scheduled downtime for maintenance. Check the official Twitter account for the latest status.
- Reinstall the game.
- As a last resort, players can completely remove the app from their device, before reinstalling it.
Users who continue to have issues will want to contact Niantic Support for help directly from the developer.
As of this writing, Pikmin Bloom has only recently launched. It is common for new online games to have problems starting up. The issues may go away as developers scale to meet demand.
In other news, Cyberpunk 2077’s next-gen patch and DLC have been delayed until 2022. Even after its release, this game is still delayed!
Age of Empire’s 220GB wild install size is freaking out fans. Fortunately, there is a fix.
The new Marvel movie, Eternals, is now the lowest-rated MCU movie on Rotten Tomatoes.