REDMOND, Washington – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sep 23, 2021–
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210923005249/en/
Fisti-Fluffs is now available on the Nintendo Switch console. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fist-Fluffs – Without humans in sight, cats are bored. And do you know what that means? That’s right. It’s time for a fight! Leap, whistle, fight your way through the kitten kingdom to prove that your wobbly cat “is the best cat”. Fist-Fluffs is an adorable (and yes, ridiculous) physics-based board game where you fight with other cats and destroy environments in frenzied and exaggerated battles. Of course you can play alone, but it’s even better with friends. So get your claws out and get ready for some kitten carnage!
- DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT + A NEW POWER AWAKENS SET – Live the story of DRAGON BALL Z, from epic events to light side quests, including never-before-seen story moments that answer burning questions from DRAGON BALL lore for the first time! Fish, fly, eat, train and fight your way through the DRAGON BALL Z sagas, make friends and forge relationships with massive distribution of DRAGON BALL characters. Fight on vast battlefields with destructible environments and experience epic boss fights against the most iconic enemies like Raditz, Frieza and Cell. Increase your power level with RPG mechanics and take up the challenge. DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT + A NEW POWER AWAKENS SET will be available on September 24.
- Diablo II: Risen– Climb the Forgotten Tower, fight your way through the jungles of Kurast, and storm the Gates of Hell to defeat Diablo himself. Next, climb to the top of Mount Arreat to take on Baal, the Lord of Destruction, in Worldstone Keep. Be sure to check out the DiabloMaleficent Collection, which includes the Diablo III: Eternal Collection game, the Diablo II: Risen game, the Diablo III: Wings of Hateful Grip DLC and the Diablo III: Mephisto Familiar DLC.
- No farm, no poultry – If you haven’t tried HISTORY OF THE SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town yet, then you’ll want to grab this chance to tame the wilderness and build your own farm from scratch! Until September 28, Nintendo Switch Online members can visit Olive Town, plant crops, raise animals and build relationships by trying the full game… for free! * If you enjoy your comfortable stay, HISTORY OF THE SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town is also currently on sale for 10% on Nintendo eShop until 9:59 a.m. PT on October 4. Take a walk off the beaten track and take this special opportunity to see Olive Town come to life.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online functionality. Conditions apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to the video games available in retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games every week to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid subscription service that allows members to team up or compete online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokemon Shield. Members also enjoy an organized library of classic NES and Super NES games, including Super Mario Bros 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To learn more about the benefits Nintendo Switch Online offers, to view subscription options, and to find out more about a seven-day free trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com / switch / online-service /.
Nintendo eShop is a cash service that offers a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, apps and demos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the card code. All funds on a card must be loaded into Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch Family, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS Family systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the consoles are linked to only one Nintendo Account.
Customers in the United States and Canada aged 18 and over can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on the device and on the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users can also use PayPal as a payment option when purchasing digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family consoles from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on qualifying digital purchases. Already have gold points? Redeem them for your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and downloadable content from Nintendo eShop, or for discounts on select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward—categories for more details.
Keep in mind that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS line of consoles offer parental controls that allow adults to manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID get access to free games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information on Nintendo Switch parental controls and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/ switch /. For all other systems, please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to Editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210923005249/en/
CONTACT: Eddie Garcia
[email protected] Justin Aclin
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA WASHINGTON
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ELECTRONIC GAMES ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT CONSUMER ELECTRONIC RETAIL TRADE ONLINE COMMERCE
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/23/2021 9:00 a.m. / DISC: 09/23/2021 9:02 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.