REDMOND, Washington – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sep 30, 2021–
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania will be available on October 5th. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania – Go banana with your favorite monkey gang in the ultimate Super monkey ball adventure! Travel through wonderful worlds with AiAi and his friends as you race to stop mad monkey scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up the jungle island! Join the AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan and Doctor Star Ape team as you bounce, tilt and roll through hundreds of delightfully designed levels and mazes. It’s a monkey deal for the gang as you take out Dr. Bad-Boon and collect your beloved bananas! Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania will be available on October 5th.
- Astria Ascendant – Experience an epic story with rewarding turn-based combat and extensive customization rendered in beautiful hand-drawn visuals. Explore the vast and beautiful world of Orcanon, visit five different cities populated by unique creatures, and solve over 20 dangerous dungeons. Immerse yourself in a fascinating tale full of betrayals, sacrifice and terror. Fight over 200 different monsters, collect and summon legendary beasts into battle, and boost your power to wield legendary Cosmo Breaks.
- HOT WHEELS RELEASED – Collect the best vehicles in the Hot Wheels universe, build spectacular circuits and dive into breathtaking races. The most iconic and wanted Hot Wheels vehicles are waiting for you. Get ready to make them run at full speed! Stand out by showcasing your personality with the exclusive livery editor. Prove your skills by participating in awesome races and get ready for sheer fun! Drift, charge the booster and launch into spectacular loops. But be careful: if you are too slow, gravity will do its job. Race side-by-side with your friends in two-player split-screen mode, or compete against up to 12 opponents in online challenges. Create your own circuit by taking advantage of what surrounds you and create amazing layouts inside and outside the course.
- NOT SEEN – Cross Arcadia your way. Register your friends. Time is counted. Alma is an automaton who awakens in a ruined world after the war with humans. Anima, the resource that gives automatons sensitivity, runs out and turns Alma’s friends into stupid killing machines, the UNSIGHTED. Alma must pass through the vast city of Arcadia before the life force of her friends and herself wanes. Who are you going to save, and who are you going to let go blind?
- FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition – Powered by football, EA SPORTS FIFA 22 Legacy Edition on Nintendo Switch features the latest kits, clubs and teams from some of the best leagues in the world. It will also feature some of the world’s most famous stadiums, including some new to FIFA 22. The features and game modes will be on par with FIFA 21. FIFA 22 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition will be available on October 1st.
- Nickelodeon Star Brawl – Face off against your favorite Nickelodeon characters in explosive platform battles! With a cast packed with heroes from the Nickelodeon universe, take on the stars of Sponge Bob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The noisy house, Danny Phantom, Aaahh !!! Real monsters, Wild thorns, Hi Arnold!, Rugrats and more to determine the ultimate dominance of animation. With unique movement sets and attacks inspired by their personalities, each character has an individual playstyle allowing endless action for the legion of Nickelodeon fans. Pick your favorite and let the intense brawls begin with online and local multiplayer action. Nickelodeon Star Brawl will be available on October 5th.
- The bet of death: the afterlife – A contract binds you to Death which seeks to eradicate immortality. Will you do whatever he wants and restore the natural order, or will you succumb to his might in this hardcore 2D action RPG? The promise of immortality is at the heart of Siradon. As Death’s right hand, challenge the eternal guardians of the realm and endure the eternal struggle to purge their souls. The bet of death: the afterlife is the new extended edition of the original hardcore 2D RPG action platformer. Master precise combat, using a wide variety of weapons and abilities to take on the horrors lurking in Siradon. Explore a mysterious and ruthless world and discover the true price of immortality.
- Beware of blinding speed and tricky hits – BEFORE ! More free content has arrived for the Mario Golf: Super Rush game for the Nintendo Switch console. Two new playable characters have been added to the game: Koopa Troopa and Ninji! In addition to these characters, two new courses have been added – the snowy Blustery Basin and the Spiky Palms in the desert – as well as the ability to change the difficulty level of opponents CPU. Download all this new content in Mario Golf: Super Rush today!
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp – Fall scrapbooking kit – Enjoy all that is autumn with your friends from Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Game! You can now redeem your My Nintendo Platinum * points for the A nimal Crossing: Pocket Camp – Fall Scrapbooking Kit Digital Reward. Create personal scrapbooking pages with photos taken using the AR camera ** to fill them with warm fall colors – and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp elements! To use this reward, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/67c317011c3cc4c9.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Don’t miss your chance to save up to 60% on select Nintendo Switch games and DLC sets with the Blockbuster sale on Nintendo eShop! Sale ends Oct. 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/ for more details.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Conditions apply.
** When taking photos, pay attention to your surroundings. Make sure you have enough space for the game.
In addition to the video games available in retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games every week to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of consoles, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid subscription service that allows members to team up or compete online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokemon Shield. Members also enjoy an organized library of classic NES and Super NES games, including Super Mario Bros 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To learn more about the benefits Nintendo Switch Online offers, to view subscription options, and to find out more about a seven-day free trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com / switch / online-service /.
Nintendo eShop is a cash service that offers a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, apps and demos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the card code. All funds on a card must be loaded into Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch Family, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS Family systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the consoles are linked to only one Nintendo Account.
Customers in the United States and Canada aged 18 and over can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on the device and on the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users can also use PayPal as a payment option when purchasing digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family consoles from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on qualifying digital purchases. Already have gold points? Redeem them for your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and downloadable content from Nintendo eShop, or for discounts on select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward—categories for more details.
Note to Editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA WASHINGTON
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEN’S SOFTWARE ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE RETAIL INTERNET ELECTRONIC CONSUMER CONSUMER TEEN TECHNOLOGY WOMEN’S RETAIL ELECTRONIC GAMES
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/30/2021 9:00 a.m. / DISC: 09/30/2021 9:02 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.